Why Choose PSS
We offer many options for facility designers to best meet the needs and requirements of their customers. Our engineers have developed high performance equipment with structural integrity and versatility for all levels of competition.
International Certification - All single post backstops and portables have been tested and approved by FIBA (International Basketball Association) and meet their the requirements of stability and safety.
Seismic Testing - All of our equipment has been engineered to meet the state of California seismic requirements.
Superior Overhead Structure Designs - Clean overhead designs are built to accommodate building conditions, while providing the strength to handle equipment load and stress caused by years of competitive use.
Unequaled Structural Strength and Safety Tested:
- Adjustable Mast Hanger - Engineered hangers designed for strength and safety at critical attachment points, provide unequaled performance and reliability.
- Channel Support - 4" structural steel top spreader supports our welded frame design for strength and rigidity at any height.
- Offset Design - Our vertical support mast has an offset design allowing the weight of the backstop to assist with the locking of the brace.
- Fully Welded Frame - All single post designs under 31' incorporate a 6-5/8" diameter vertical support mast with a fully welded frame for maximum rigidity. The mast is stabilized by rectangular tube side sway braces welded to the support channel and mast. The sways are precision cut to match up perfectly to the vertical mast and horizontal top channel.
- Direct Goal Attachment - All designs incorporate a direct goal mount feature to distribute any stress or load on the goal directly to the vertical support mast.
90 years of Proven Quality and Experience - PSS and GARED offer years of knowledge in the sports equipment industry. Our dedicated mission is to continually look for ways to be innovative and bring quality and safe products to the market.